– What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to and stored in the User’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) whenever the User enters certain websites. They enable the website to remember browsing preferences and improve navigation by making the interaction between the User and the website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensible information (such as names, addresses or banking details), as cookies do not collect data which may identify the User.
– Types of cookies used:
–Third-party cookies: cookies which are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies:
In articular, the Website uses analytical Cookies to compile anonymous information about the Users browsing and behaviour patterns through standar methods. In particular, the analytical cookies used in this Website are from Google.
– How to disable cookies:
Most browsers make it possible for the User to manage their preferences about cookies to provide a more precise control of privacy.
The following links provide instructions to disable the cookies configuration of each browser.
- Internet Explorer (Tutorial)
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button.
- Next click Internet Options and select the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure your privacy settings though six figure cursor that allows you to control the quantity of cookies which will be installed: block all of the cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low, and accept all of the cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click the tools menu (on the top part of the Firefox browser window)
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- You will be able to set your privacy settings through a six figure cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies installed: block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (defect level), Low, and Acept all the cookies.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click the menu on the tools bar
- Select Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Site Settings
- You can select your desired settings through clicking the Cookies tab
4. Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3/ https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- Go to Settings and click on “preferences”
- Open the Privacy tab
- Choose an option from the “Disable Cookies” section
- Remember that certain actions and full functionality of the website might not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish to not be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser which you can access through the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND
Cookies on mobile devices:
If you wish to modify your privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Additionally, the following list contains examples of links that will explain how to modify Privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
– Acceptance of cookies:
We hereby inform you that if you block or reject the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available to you without them, or you may not be able to access to certain services or make full use of what this Website has to offer.